The Special Jeans The Special Jeans

Reminds me of Oney and Zach's Improvable Orphanage animation (which is a very good thing). Good job!

Keek responds:

Heavily inspired from that.
Never knew I'd enjoy doing something like improv til I saw the way Chris and Zach did it!
If I ever manage to make one of these as funny as their work I'll be incredibly satisfied.

Crossing Crossing

Such a cute animation, you did a great job!

newgamingspies responds:

Thanks, dude! That means a lot. :D

Popcorn Please! Popcorn Please!

I love the style and humour, amazing!

Vampiric Vampiric

Definitely could be better to me (in terms of animation and timing) but Idk, the style of the characters and the music (great choice of music btw) just go well together! I'd definitely love to see you do more stuff like this :) The effects on the eyes were very cool too!

Baby Boy Baby Boy

I have no idea what I just watched but I love it.

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

D R U N K N U R D D R U N K N U R D

Awesome work! Love the music and the style!

EggnogTripod responds:

Antisocial Interactions Antisocial Interactions

This was really funny, oh my god. Definitely have to give you a follow for that, I relate to this cartoon so much. Keep up the good work!

Dayonder responds:

Haha yeah...
Thanks for the follow;)

15 Seconds 15 Seconds

Damn, this is really good! Such an awesome style of animation, I wish you well with the jam!

Caillou Kills Rosie/Grounded Caillou Kills Rosie/Grounded

GoAnimate is just horrible, I'd really recommend trying to use Flash instead. It may be a deeper learning curve but it's really worth it. GoAnimate is not even a good "animation" tool, if you can even call it that. Hopefully you decide to try and give your time to learn Flash.

coreyspiderx9 responds:

No, flash sucks and it is horrible it's too hard to animate I wish flash never exist

John and Loonof Noah John and Loonof Noah

It's not horrible, in fact the animation is pretty decent but the voice acting may need a bit of work. I do see potential though so definitely keep it up! :)

TylerBasham responds: